Neurofeedback For Learning Disabilities
State of the art drugless method for training the brain to function in a more balanced and healthy way. We utilize a computerized system to measure brain activity and the neurofeedback for ADHD and autism treatment program is designed according to the results of the brain mapping. Our unique system has additional stimulation for patients with Dyslexia and other viso-motor problems, utilizing neurofeedback for learning disabilities of all types.
Conditions that can benefit from this treatment:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic pain
- Closed head injuries
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome/Effect
- Headaches and Migraines
- Learning Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Pain management
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Reading skills
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
- It can be used to increase concentration, memory, improve focus, cognitive abilities in addition it can improve performance in school and sports.
Take advantage of the programs in the Wellness Institute of Neurodevelopment that will combine different modalities of treatment to achieve an even better outcome.