Every year, hundreds of patients received care from the W.I.N. team. Whether you are within driving distance or require additional logistics to visit one of our two offices in the United States, Patient Services Coordinator team is here to help you before, during and after your visit to a WIN office. Below are some helpful tips when planning and preparing for autism assessments and other neurological assessments.
To schedule an appointment contact our team at the locations you’re interested in visiting:
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
What to expect when you call to schedule an appointment with W.I.N.
- You will speak with a Patient Services Coordinator who will guide you through the appointment process. Be prepared to discuss the following:
- Your medical history. If you have a copy of your medical records in English, we will let you know how to send them to us.
- Expected fees and a discussion on preferred method of payment.
- Members of caregiver team that will accompany the patient.
Other Important Topics
Our Patient Services Coordinator can also assist with any of the following topics as well:
- Lodging & Transportation
- Travel Documents & Visas
- Online Pre-Visit Consultation with Dr. Báez-Franceschi
For Parents & Caregivers
Over the years, Dr. Carmen Báez-Franceschi has learned and seen first hand how active and engaged parents and/or caregivers can make a tremendous difference in the results and overall quality of life for each patient.
Each parent and / or caregiver of a WIN patient goes through the following:
- Introduction to WIN Staff and completes a WIN office tour.
- New Patient Training for Parents & Caregivers
- Learns about the Various WIN Support Groups & WIN Resources
Should parents or caregivers have any questions for the WIN team, please send an email to email@example.com.