The Wellness Institute of Neurodevelopment invites adolescents and young adults in our community to participate in a series of interactive, fun workshops: Creating Well-Rounded Leaders for the Future.
The participants will learn from community leaders how to prepare for excellence in their future and to achieve all of their goals (personally, professionally, fiscally). The first workshop will be hosted on Saturday, April 3, 2021. These skill-development workshops will be offered throughout the week and will conclude with graduation on April 10, 2021. This will be the first series of this type to accommodate a variety of age groups, as well as a mix of personal conditions.
The workshops are designed to offer hands-on activities. They are designed to cultivate:
- Confidence in public settings
- Nutritional awareness
- Social responsibility
- Financial stability
- Leadership skills
- Goal setting
Participants with special needs are welcome. Spaces are limited!
To provide your family with the best experience, we ask that you please participate in a quick questionnaire. Once complete, we will provide you with registration details! Access the questionnaire by visiting http://bit.ly/3uFcvEX.
The board of community leaders and presenters of the workshops include:
- Carmen Báez-Franceschi MD: WIN Expert in Brain Development
- Audrey Omenson, MA, LPC-S Self- Esteem, Empowerment
- Marisol Vecchini: Macy’s Stylist
- Natasha Cruz: Public Speaker Coach
- Allison Thummel MPH, RDN, LDN, CLT: Nutritionist and Dietitian
- Elva Treviño: Personal Trainer, Motivator, and Leadership Trainer
- Allison Schaberg: Financial Planner
- Emily Lorenca: Career Coach
“This series will support our corporate mission of maximizing people’s potential at any age and creating morally responsible, successful, and happy adults.” - Dr. Carmen Baez-Franceschi
We are proud to support the leaders in our community that would like to share their expertise with children and young adults. We are all committed to creating well-rounded leaders for our future!